Sunday, October 10, 2010

Malia is 3!


Malia, Malia. She is such a character. She wants so bad to be a big kid and do everything they do yet she loves to be my baby and "hold you!" She has got a set of lungs on her that is seriously scary but her laugh is so cute you can't help but laugh with her. She can be such a stinker but is so funny that it is hard to get her in trouble. One thing is for sure: she grabs your heart and you can't help but love her.
After a week of telling her it was almost her birthday, it finally came (her birthday is 7 days after Ally's). Her presents were a hit. Of course. She's three.

Malia saw this cake when we were looking for cakes for Ally and fell in love. Ally was pretty impressed with herself for helping decorate the barbie. She added a necklace, bracelet and earrings. I added sleeves. :)
This was my first attempt at baking in a bowl and I have learned some things. I can say that calmly now because I don't have frosting up to my elbows, a lopsided skirt, 3 empty cake boxes, and dozen eggs I need to return to my neighbor. I am just glad you cannot see what is under that skirt-that doesn't sound right.

Kami thinks she is so funny because she made a mess of my picnic supplies. ha. ha. ha. She also thinks it's really funny to smash crackers on the floor in the smallest pieces she can get them into. Why, oh, why do they have to go through this stage? It must be because of all the free time I have to clean up my otherwise perfectly clean house.
P.S. this is before I organized my pantry.

2 comments:

jennyandbrett said...

Your girls are adorable. Max is cute too! How are things going? We are doing great...enjoying a little cooler weather. :)

Jenny

Niki said...

hahaha.... I know how hard it is not to laugh at your house... And Kyrks lined " oh yeah, I forgot, there is no discipline in my house when you are here" .. sorry.. but they are so cute.. how can I not laugh..