Sunday, October 10, 2010

One year later...


This was Kambria's cake. I saw the cake tattoos at the store and couldn't resist. They looked like too much fun. I really need to get a cake pedestal.

She REALLY just wanted to touch the flame.

Good thing she had lots of helpers.

I gave her the cupcake on top. I think our last two kids threw up after eating their cake. I thought this was a wise choice. So after putting a throw away tablecloth down, and taking her clothes off-
she painted with the frosting...

ate the frosting...

shared the frosting...

and was so happy!

I am not sure she really got to open one of her presents.

Happy birthday Kami!

We found Kami up on the mantle with a book and she was just chuckling to herself. Can't get much cuter than that.

4 comments:

McGuire's said...

The fall keeps you busy with birthday cakes...one more to go! Your cakes are always so amazing. You have such fun kids. So fun to get together last week!

Roseanne said...

Wow I can't believe that cake! AMAZING!!!! She's so cute. Good work!

Jenny said...

I don't know how you found time to post on your blog with all the birthdays you have. What a beatuiful cake for Kambria and I can't BELIVE how grown up Alli is. A MP3 player cake, are you kidding me? She did skip a few years. Thanks for posting all the fun pictures. It is so fun to follow along as your kids grow up. You are a super mom.

Niki said...

She is so cute.... all of them are :)