Monday, September 13, 2010

My baby

My baby is not such a baby anymore. She just turned seven years old. At least I think she's seven. She should be seven, but sometimes I wonder if she skipped a few years. All she wanted was an MP3 player for her b-day. That is what she wanted for her cake too!?! What ever happened to My little Ponies and Rainbow Brite?

Sooo happy!




She wanted Top Raman and shrimp for her birthday dinner. Whatever- I'm just the cook.


Was it really that long ago? Time goes so fast. Too fast. I just want her to stay small for a while longer, yet I know I would never be satisfied. Every time I blink she is getting taller and saying/doing things that are more grown up. It is such a fun adventure watching her grow and I know I just have to appreciate every day with her.

No comments: