Friday, March 7, 2008

Splish, Splash

Rub a dub, dub, 3 kids in the tub
And who do you think that they be?
Allyson, Max, and Malia
All splashing water at me!
When they are in the bathtub I'm not sure whether to sing "Splish, Splash" or the theme song to Titanic. I do not give baths if I am wearing any articles of clothing that I want to keep on or if I have any make-up on.

I didn't think that humans were supposed to be nocturnal but Malia is proving me wrong.

I think that I would be scared too. Max LOVES his little sister so much! He "burps" her (a little too hard), cleans her face, puts her binky in (she's gagging), wakes her up for mommy, and takes her socks off. The other day Max was so sweet to share with Malia, she swallowed a Skittle before I could get it out of her mouth. Amazingly, she loves him back. To our dismay, Malia laughs really hard at him, usually when he's doing something naughty so he does it over and over.


Ally is a mini-mom and such a good helper! On many occasions if Malia wakes up and I can't get her right away, Ally is in her bed holding her and talking to her.

No comments: