Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Max wants to be just like Daddy. He's in heaven on his new Spiderman bike! It's the smallest bike we could find and he still can barely reach the pedals.

Ally with our next door neighbors, Lyndi and Ashley. If I can't find Ally, I know where she went.

Coloring Easter eggs


Max was brave enough to give the Easter bunny a high five at our neighborhood Easter egg hunt, but he really only wanted the skateboard that the Easter bunny rode up on. Ally wouldn't go near him. When we saw him there Ally said, "Oh its just somebody dressed up in a costume." Nice. Max wouldn't put an egg in his basket without shaking it first to make sure there was candy in it.

They found their Easter baskets


Malia got in on some of the fun too.


Max was not happy that Ally got to the egg that he was eying first.


They were pretty good sports about being my photo subjects.



6 comments:

Marie said...

Hi guys! We were in Spokane Easter weekend and Sherrel gave me your blog address. Your family is beautiful! I'm not so good at journaling so our little blog is my attempt. I'm thinking the last time we saw you was at your wedding...we're on blogspot too, lotsofthots if you want to find us.
Marie & Jeff Waite

Lisa K said...

Cute family!

Jenny said...

Hey! I found your blog. So cute Emma. I cant believe those pictures of max getting into things. You really have your hands full with Max. It's funny, I think all boys are like him. They want to know the inside out of how every thing works. So, I don't have your email but I found a link to that toilet I was telling you about. Here it is:http://www.upflushtoilet.com/index.html

I will see you tomorrow I'm sure. Thanks for letting my kids come play today.

Melissa said...

Looks like the kids had a fantastic Easter. Max looks so cute on his little bike! We miss you guys!

Lindsey said...

Emma, I cannot believe how big your kids are!! and Max has hair! What an adorable family pic! Your blog is so cute!! Hopefully we will get to see you this summer!

Terrys Rock! said...

Great family pic!