Thursday, March 6, 2008

Maxed Out

I don't think I knew what I was signing up for when I had a boy. Let me just take you through a day in the life of Max.
-Wake up to Max pulling my hair because I'm sleeping too close to him (in MY bed).
-He scales the dresser and pulls out everything in his drawer to find his soccer shirt to wear.
-Gets time out for hitting Ally.
-As I'm making breakfast it's a little too quiet, I check on Max and he has dipped toilet paper into the toilet and made balls which are plastered on the walls and the floor. I also find Daddy's toothbrush all wet which Max says he was brushing his teeth with. I'm not even going to ask.
-While I'm taking a shower he climbs on the table and gets my water bottle, dumps it out on the floor and jumps in it. Wet up to his knees, new change of clothes.
-Running around the house naked.
-More time out for hitting Ally.
-We go to the Discovery Center, I'm five feet away from where he is playing, he disappears, basically a lock down, as the worker brings him back to me from UPSTAIRS he says "Mommy I was looking for you." I guess it was my fault.
-Running around the house naked.
-Climbs up and takes most of the pictures off of my ribbon board, beautifully coloring many faces with yellow marker.
-The creativity does not stop there as he paints the kitchen chair with purple paint.
-Climbs in Malia's bed waking her from her nap.
-Climbs to the second highest shelf in the pantry to get the cookies, which he opens, all while balancing with just his feet.
-Time out for hitting Ally.
-Squeezes Saltines in between his hands and decorates the kitchen floor.
-Gets daddy's electric razor and shaves Malia's hair and the teddy bear. (They needed their whiskers off).
-Gets a Capri Sun which he squeezes while he's walking around the kitchen, making pictures on the floor I guess.
-Climbs on Ally's bunk bed and pulls up her tucked in blankets (that bed is a bugger to make!)
-Smears toothpaste on the dresser.
-Runs around the house naked.
And when we finally get his jammies on and he's going to bed he comes and gives me a hug and tells me he loves me.
He's soo sweet.

TO BE CONTINUED........

found the powdered sugar


nasty



wearing Malia's overalls

1 comment:

Contessa Elegante said...

Holy smokes! I thought Celia was a challenge! You are amazing Emma!! I really don't know how you do it!