Sunday, June 14, 2009

Success

Just to let my faithful followers know that I did have a successful trip to "the store" without having a breakdown and without having to eat half a bag of chips afterward. The checkout lady even smiled at me once while I went through her line. AND my wonderful husband called me at the store before going to bed asking me if I needed him to stay up and unload the groceries. He told me he didn't want me sitting in the garage by myself for half an hour wishing he would come out. So sweet. I told him I was fine and even better, I really was. I CAN be a sane person. Although you really have to wonder about some of the people at WalMart at that time of night. As Sarah put it, "Really? You needed to drag your obviously exhausted toddler here at eleven pm to buy a large bag of Cheetos, three boxes of pop-tarts, a frozen pizza and diet coke?!" My thoughts exactly.

No comments: