Friday, May 29, 2009

It's a.....

Girl. Which we kinda knew, so we are excited. Strangely enough, I think Max is the most excited out of the kids. He said "Yes, now Ally doesn't have to play with me!" ??? When reading books before nap time, he climbs up on my ever growing belly and says, "Mommy, I love our new little baby girl." Melts my heart. The only problem is that he is really set on the name Wendy. Not that I have anything against the name, it's just that he likes the name because of the restaurant, "they have really good chicken nuggets there!" I don't really want to name a child after fried chicken parts.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

That's so funny! Max is such a fun little guy.

Lisa K said...

Congrats!! There's going to be lots of estrogen in your home!

April said...

That is pretty funny... I would agree with you.

Gary and Debbie Rex said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's so fun that Max is so excited about the baby - and remember, there are a LOT worse names that Max could be set on! ;)

Thayerclan said...

Congrats Emma! Yeah for another girl :)

jennyandbrett said...

congratulations!! I am so excited for you. We are having a girl too. What is your due date?