Sunday, June 14, 2009

what a morning

So, I tutor a little boy from our neighborhood and have for a while. He is Chinese and he has one sister. I love him and his family. My kids are usually pretty good while I am with him and know that this is my reading time and they play or I put on a show for them. One glorious morning while he was over my children were having meltdowns. EVERY ONE of them. They were all screaming. He looks at me and says, "Doesn't it get a little crazy around here when ALL of your kids are crying?" I said, "Yes, yes it does." He just looked at me and said, "And you're having another one?" Yes, yes I am. That is why my current theme song is...
Send me an angel oooh, oooh, oooh
Send me an angel oooh, oooh, oooh
Right now, right now

sorry, couldn't find an appropriate video to accompany this song. You will have to use your own musicality.

1 comment:

Gary and Debbie Rex said...

Sometimes when we have 3 or more screaming in the car, we just stand outside (with the doors closed) and laugh to eachother...usually at your house at around midnight. :) Love the cheese pics!!