Tuesday, May 12, 2009

about time

Wow! It's been since Valentine's Day since I've posted- pretty sad! But at first I was so sick and then we have been so busy... details to come. First, most of you know, but I am 18 weeks along with our fourth child. This was the worst pregnancy by far. I say that very lightly because some of my friends are soo sick that I don't feel I can lay much claim, but I did have to take med. this time, so for me that is a big step. Luckily at 12 weeks I stopped feeling like I could throw up at any moment and instead my body said, "Oh, I remember this, I know exactly what to do..." And so at present I look like I'm about 7 months along. Oh joy. We went in to find out what it was but the umbilical cord was in the way and so we couldn't tell for sure. We think we know what it is, but YOU will have to wait. I know, I know, you are on pins and needles. But I'm just not going to give in till we know for sure.
Anyway, I am going to try to catch up on what we've been up to...

The weather here is crazy. This was one day with Malia playing in the mud, swimming pool out, getting sunburns.... and yes, Malia is eating it, but she is very willing to share.

and this was a few days later. We can't keep up around here. I am having a hard time finding room in the kid's dressers for their winter stuff and their summer clothes.

This is our neighbor Mark. Mark and Ally have a friendly feud going on between them. Mark is constantly playing little tricks on Ally and she does not trust him one bit! She is always looking for little ways to get back at him. Ally is not the only one trying to get back at Mark- this is a side story but well worth it.... I will put it on the next post :)



You would probably never guess this but one of Malia's favorite foods are grape tomatoes. She loves most veggies, but when we have grape tomatoes she goes crazy! She always goes to the fridge and grunts till we open it and then she will scream pointing at them till we give her a handful. The other day we were in Costco and I said, "Malia- look!" while putting a package in our cart. Her eyes got big, she let out a squeal and clapped her hands. I was kinda kicking myself for showing her since I had to hold her off, unsuccessfully. Although a very healthy snack, not the cleanest one.

Not a great picture, but a great tradition. Everyday as Daddy is going to work, the kids climb up on the back of the couch and wave and blow kisses as he is driving away. It melts my heart.

A trip to the zoo in March. A little colder then we were expecting. The kids are riding the carousel.

2 comments:

Handsfullmom said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! Looks like you've done a great job keeping up with it all despite being sick.

Niki said...

your kids are so cute... there is not much more I can say... I bet I am still in trouble from Max. I am working really hard on fixing that though, so the next time.... I will be on it..