Saturday, February 27, 2010

Smitten



I am totally smitten with this little girl.
I love the way she smiles, the way she mushes into me when I hold her, I love to hear her
belly laugh, and when she just sits and "talks" to herself or to me. I love it when she reaches up and touches my face when I am rocking her, the way she lights up when she sees me, I love her little fat rolls that never see the light of day, and I secretly love the way she pushes off daddy when she wants me to hold her (she's the only momma's girl- I'll take it while I can!) I just can't get enough.

4 comments:

Niki said...

And she loves me too!!! she went to sleep for me while I was there... Nothing to do with the fact that she was totally exhausted.... she just loves me!!!! :)

Roseanne said...

She really is such a doll!

Melissa said...

Seriously so cute. I love seeing the updates. Your kids are so cute and grown up. Malia's Hannah Montana was so cute!

Jenny Stanger said...

So cute!!!!! I can't wait to see her again. I love how you captured all the cute mannerisms.