Saturday, February 27, 2010

Skinny jeans

The other day Max was playing in the girls' room and he came out with these pants on. I thought he had gotten into Malia's summer capris, which considering his size isn't that big of a deal- he can fit into 18-24 mo. stuff. Well, Mom came out and said, "Are you sure those aren't Kami's?" I looked at the tag and sure enough 3-6 months!! That brings a whole new meaning to skinny jeans.
I swear I buy him normal boy clothes.... I don't even really understand what would make his brain think-'Oh, look what I found,I want to try these tiny jeans on!' My brain seems to work the opposite way when I look at a pair of jeans- 'Don't even THINK about trying to squeeze me into those things!'

2 comments:

McGuire's said...

3-6 months!!! that is amazing and so funny!

Sh'Nell said...

Funny and cute kids! We miss you guys.