Thursday, January 29, 2009

Better Late than Never

Well, this Christmas was a little crazy so I figured something had to go. I chose the blog. It could have been some presents, Christmas cards, my sanity, sleep, or a few other choices, but I think I made a pretty good choice. So, I am just now catching up. I figure stretching the holiday cheer is a good thing, right?


We took the Polar Express to visit Santa at the North Pole. The people that put this on are amazing. They do it all for free. Wow.


Christmas morning

Ally got the dog she had been asking and asking for. What a lucky girl.


Just right for a toy horse?


Max is so excited about his new tool bench, so excited he stopped to give Mom a kiss!





One of Malia's favorite places to be.


Sledding on the "hill" across the street. It's really a drain ditch. It's not doing it for Ally anymore. She is serious about sledding and will do huge hills!


She found some other entertainment.


To make it more exciting she was trying to go down every crazy way she could.


New years- fireworks.


It was cold!

No comments: