Monday, October 27, 2008

Ready to be Jealous?

Last week we took a trip to San Diego with our good friends, Gary and Debbie. It was perfect weather, perfect company, and just a perfect vacation. Last minute we decided to run down to the beach on the day that we got there. We were sure glad we did. I don't think I have ever seen a sunset so beautiful.



In the hole they were digging to China.




Playing "chicken" with the waves. Malia just wanted to walk into the ocean all by herself, she did not want us to hold her hands. She was crazy! So I finally let her walk into a very little wave that was washing up and of course she fell and she looked at me and screamed like, "I can't believe you just did that!" and walked over to Kyrk. She was done playing with me.

Ally said, "Mom this sand has cinnamon in it." No wonder why Malia liked it so much!


A trip to Sea World.
Shamu was the highlight. We had to go to the show twice.

Malia like the pigeons the best.

All tuckered out.



Ally was in charge of the map.

4 comments:

McGuire's said...

What a fun trip!!! CA is such a happy, beautiful place! I'm so happy we're having some warm weather here! See you at TWilight!!!

Niki said...

Your kids are so darn cute. And talking to Kyrk this morning while he was trying to get them dressed made me laugh. Something about the vaccum hose having been in the toilet??!! It was so funny.

What a fun trip you had.

Roseanne said...

Cute pics. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love Sea World and the beach, I'm totally jealous!

Gilbert Family said...

I'm TOTALLY jealous!! I LOVE going on vacation!! We went to San Diego last spring and decided on the zoo instead of Sea World and we have regretted it ever since...next time maybe!! The day at the ocean looked fabulous too!