Monday, September 29, 2008

Allyson Rose- 5 yrs old

ALLYSON ROSE
I cannot believe my baby is 5! It makes me cry to see how grown up my little girl is. Ally is very smart and very sweet. She is the biggest helper, although some times too much because she loves to pick up Malia, inevitably causing screams to echo through the house, as Malia does not like this. She loves to make up dances and it is pretty amazing to see the different choreography that she comes up with to different styles of music, but she has recently refused to go to dance class. She is very particular and detail oriented. She will sit and color or create something for a long time. One of Ally's signature traits is that she loves tiny, little things. It doesn't so much matter what, so long as it is little. She loves to put these little things in little purses or little bags and loves to hide them in little places. I don't know how many little things I am missing because I cannot find them. Once in a while I will come across a stash and say, "Wow, that's where that went." We are currently missing our mail key. She loves to imagine and pretend. She recently told me, "Mom, there is a factory in my tummy." I said, "Yeah, you're right, it is kinda like a factory." "No, mom, I mean a real factory- with little people and they like it when I eat beans because then they have an enemy." Um, I'm not even really sure what to say to that!
She loves to laugh and get tickled and she loves to play with friends. We have started to do Mommy dates and it is so fun to spend the time with her and see her eyes light up. She is beautiful inside and out.

Here are some of my favorite pictures...




Sorry, I couldn't help it. With cousin Audrey.










Having a beauty parlor...

This is the fishbowl cake that she REALLY wanted for her birthday.

2 comments:

Kyrk said...

test

Terrys Rock! said...

So beautiful! I can't believe she's 5! We love and miss you guys so much.