Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Catching up- Nov.

Okay, so I know I am really far behind, but I refuse to feel guilty because of all that has been going on. I can't remember the last time I actually did my hair in something other than a ponytail, I still have not put sheets on the kid's beds, they sleep on blankets, fast food has become the norm, and I have been trying my hardest so that my children actually remember what I look like. The blog had to take a back seat. But it is getting much better now and so here we go...


Watching Aunt Abby's BYU flag football team. We were bundled.


WE were bundled but all the girls were running around in tee shirts and shorts- CRAZY!

We found Malia singing Twinkle, Twinkle to Kami.

She is a strange child. She has found a great holding place for her apple.

She has cheeks that you just want to squeeze, or kiss, or something.


Kambria's blessing. We had lots of family come into town. CRAZY and so fun at the same time. We appreciated those who traveled so far.

Gramsy embroidered her beautiful dress.






Our little family is not so little anymore.

No comments: