Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween


Max is not so sure about this...

while Ally digs right in...

Malia's progression went as follows:

Scooping seeds out of pumpkin and putting them into the bowl....

scooping the seeds from the bowl and putting them into the pumpkin....

putting the seeds straight into her mouth...

who needs a spoon anyway???


Ally REALLY wanted to have a cookie sale just like Lyndi and Ashley had a popsicle sale this summer. Soo, we made treats and as we were sitting outside she informed me that I needed to wave to all the cars. She did pretty well and is currently saving up for the new Tinkerbell movie. I think that I should have gotten a waving commission.

Visiting Daddy at work.

Ahh, the power of a sucker.

3 comments:

McGuire's said...

Cute costumes!! Malia and Halle are alot alike ...everything in mouth, smiley, and have just about the same amount and color of hair!

Niki said...

What is it about your kids and wanting to eat everything no matter what it is?? is that just a kid thing????

Jenny said...

Very cute pictures of Halloween. So, I heard your kids have been throwing up. So have mine. Well, Lyndi has this week. What crazy virus do we have in our homes? I'm going to research. I'm so sorry you've been having to take care of sick kids. Sorry if we gave it to you.