Thursday, July 24, 2008

4th of July



Ally and Audrey started a summer gymnastics class. They have had lots of fun and I have been really surprised at what they have had them do!



Why is it just so hard to resist dirt?


I couldn't resist and put pig tails in Malia's hair one day. She was not too happy.

Flying the kite with daddy.

Malia LOVES the water and just splashes and splashes. We got a hotel in Idaho Falls when we went up for Kyrk's family reunion and the kids loved the pool.

We went to the Provo 4th of July parade. I was really complaining before hand because I didn't want to go find a place to park, walk 5 miles and stand out in the heat to watch the back of peoples heads because the closest we could find was 200 yards away from the street. Well, we got there and found a really good spot in the shade and then the flag came down the street with all the military and everyone was cheering for the veterans and I start bawling, and I was so grateful for our country and so glad that we went to the parade. And yes, I did apologize to Kyrk for being such a stinker.






2 comments:

Mark said...

Nice hat Max! I love these pictures. Thanks for posting them.

Niki said...

I love seeing pictures of your family!!