Wednesday, June 25, 2008

catchin' up

It has been a long time and we have been so busy, but we have been having so much fun.

I don't know what happened to this picture but Malia sure loves to eat!

and eat

and eat.
Here she just finished with broccoli and her shirt is forever ruined.

Since we have decided not to move we have switched the kids rooms around. This has been quite the project and I'm not finished but it has been fun. I need to add a picture of the girls room too. Kyrk did a great job building the "wall". For father's day I put up a few pictures of Kyrk playing sports when he was little. Max LOVES to see the pictures of his daddy, he points them out to me when we go into his room and tells me all about his daddy playing soccer and football. As if Daddy wasn't ALREADY the favorite!



Kyrk and Max getting ready to go on their first Fathers and Sons.

Ally's end of the year preschool program.

Kyrk is getting ready to go to Costa Rica. He is practicing not hyperventilating when they go snorkeling.

Okay, so this is a problem. Max ends up in our bed almost every night. Do you see that space to the left??? That is where I am supposed to fit! There is something really wrong here.

1 comment:

Niki said...

Sorry Kyrk, but I will not tell you what you look like with that thing on your face!!! :)